Video Post-Production Specialist
Korro Films are an award-winning video content agency run by Ollie Kenchington. We’re looking for driven and passionate people to join our talented team in Frome, Somerset.
The role: We’re looking for a Video Post-Production Specialist to join our post production team; bringing with you fresh ideas and skilful execution of your work. You will be passionate about film and TV and perhaps have a particular style you can bring to the team. Above all we want someone with great taste, who listens intently and has an appetite to build on already promising talent.
• You could be working on a wide range of content, from brand documentaries and commercials to educational case studies, product films and branded content promos
• Logging, editing and delivering video content shot by our in-house and/or freelance camera crews
• Mixing dialogue, music and effects to create compelling audio
• Adding titles, captions and graphics to create visually engaging content
• Creating technical LUTs for our camera department prior to shoots
• Colour-grading finished edits prior to final delivery
• Liaising with clients during post-production to help facilitate their creative vision
• Managing and implementing feedback via Frame.io
• Strong video editing and colour-grading skills in Final Cut Pro X and DaVinci Resolve
• Passion for all aspects of video post-production - editing, motion graphics, colour-grading & sound design
• Great instincts for the pace, composition and rhythm of editing
• Natural ability to introduce pleasing contrast and colour balance to any imagery
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisation and time management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work quickly to tight deadlines, maintaining high standards
• Team player / collaborator and good listener, with sense of fun and positivity
- Portfolio/showreel demonstrating range of above attributes.
- 3+ years experience with Final Cut Pro X
- 3+ years experience with DaVinci Resolve 16
- 3+ years experience working in video post-production roles
Salary: Based on experience. Please provide salary expectations in your cover letter.
How to apply:
Click the 'Apply Now' button below to send us an email explaining why you think you’re the best person for the job, along with any relevant links.
Join us and you’ll be working in an exciting and friendly environment, creating video content for world-leading brands.
There are tonnes of perks working at Korro, here are some of them:
• Beautiful contemporary office in the centre of Frome
• 24 days holiday plus Bank holidays
• Weekends off (except in extraordinary circumstances)
• Training & Personal Development opportunities
• Regular social events
• Yoga classes
• We have a foozball table!